An overview of the TeleWellness Portal with examples to help you get started.
This guide will help you learn the basics of the TeleWellness Portal and get started with a simple way to plan and create your meals, schedule your appointments and track your user's progress.
- Create and customize a Meal Plan that matches each member's needs.
- Track a member's progress
- Create and manage appointments
To access the platform, click on the following link:
Use the credentials provided by the Suggestic team. If you have problems with the credentials and cannot log in to the platform, send an email to [email protected]
Many users like to plan for the entire week. But the TeleWellness Portal also supports a just-in-time approach to meal planning for anyone who prefers to decide what to choose on a daily basis.
Also, create meal plans where you decide which recipes will be included or create meal plans where the portal suggests each day's recipes depending on the macro goals defined.
- 1.Go to the Meal Plans option and click on the Create New option and select From Scratch.
- 2.Give the meal plan a name and a description.
- 3.Add recipes per day and mealtime by clicking on the ADD RECIPE option.
- 4.Add recipes either for the selected day or for eating every day.
- 5.Check the macros calculated based on the recipes' macronutrients.
- 6.Click on the Save meal plan as a template
Users can have more control over recipes by swapping them at any time
- 1.Go to the Meal Plans option and click on the Create New option and select Smart Meal Plan.
- 2.Fill in the meal plan information and click on the Create button.
- 3.The TeleWellness Portal will suggest the recipes per day and mealtime. Swap or delete a recipe if you think it does not meet your user's needs.
- 4.Check the macros calculated based on the recipes' macronutrients.
- 5.Click on the Save meal plan as a template
Create these meal plans as templates to assign them to individual members' meal plans. For more information, check this documentation.
Check the user's progress and statistics based on a meal plan, water intake, exercise, macronutrients, among others.
Go to the Members option and search for the member which information you need to track. Depending on the filter applied (week, month), the user progress and statistics will vary:
The TeleWellness Portal calendar is a powerful tool you can use to schedule appointments. It includes the following features:
- 1.Create an appointment (either individual or group appointments)
- 2.Display the calendar by month, week, day, or in a list format
- 3.Navigate through the months. weeks, or days
- 4.View upcoming appointments from the calendar section.
- 5.Edit an existing appointment
- 6.Check the confirmed and not confirmed appointments
- 7.Change the calendar settings by configuring the time zone, appointments, and revoking the calendar.
Create notes for each appointment or session managed by a coach.
- Create a note based on a template that will return predefined content in which the coach will only need to fill in the necessary information.
- A coach can create an individual or group chat
- See read status
- Send images or attachments
- Delete a message
- Close/archive a chat
- Mute conversations
- Rename chat channels
- Set up Auto Response Message in chat
- Start a conversation from the members' profile
- Receive web notifications from an incoming message
Looking for technical information? Check our API documentation that contains information about how to use endpoints and parameters.